Terms and Conditions for Moodmaker Events
This page was last updated on 16/08/2022.
+32 (0)53 42 68 11
- Our Terms and Conditions take precedence over everyone’s other Terms and Conditions. By placing the order, the Customer accepts our General Terms and Conditions.
- The final number of persons will be communicated by the Customer 10 days before the event. This number of persons will be invoiced. Absent participants are not taken into account. If the Customer does not provide a definitive number of persons 10 days before the event, the number of participants included in the quotation will be used.
- Reservations and/or quotations are only binding for Moodmaker after written confirmation by Moodmaker itself.In the context of the organization of the event, Moodmaker supplies the exhaustively listed products and/or services in the quotation. Moodmaker is entitled to call on third parties for the delivery or delivery of these products and/or services. The Customer will be responsible for all other matters not listed in the quotation.
- Any additional costs as a result of additional products and/or services that must be delivered or supplied at the request of the Customer and that are not provided for in this quotation, will be paid by the Customer at Moodmaker’s first request.
- If the Customer cancels the delivery or delivery of one or more products and/or services listed in the offer, the Customer will reimburse Moodmaker for the costs already incurred, the performance already delivered and the loss of profit as a result of the cancellation. The Customer will indemnify Moodmaker against all claims from third parties as a result of this cancellation.
- All invoices are payable in cash, unless otherwise stated on the invoice. The amount of each invoice that has not been paid in full on the due date is automatically and without prior notice of default increased with an interest of 1.5% per month started as well as with a fixed compensation equal to 10% of the outstanding amount.
- The responsibility of Moodmaker is limited to the correct delivery or delivery of the products and/or services stated in the quotation. The Customer bears the organisational, substantive and financial responsibility of the event. The Client undertakes to pay all taxes, charges, costs and expenses directly or indirectly related to the event (such as, for example, publicity costs, costs associated with permits, direct and indirect taxes, withholding taxes, excise duties and fees, fees owed to own employees and authors’ and neighboring rights collected by management companies) must be paid in full so that they can under no circumstances be recovered from Moodmaker. The Customer is also responsible for taking out the required adequate insurance. The Customer indemnifies Moodmaker against any claim, of whatever nature, arising in the context of the event and is fully liable for all possible accidents and damage that arise, among other things, as a result of the organization of the event with regard to the location, persons who are involved in the event and/or to the rented equipment,… Moodmaker can in no way be held liable for damage to the Customer or to a third party.
- Moodmaker will not be held responsible for non-compliance with its obligations insofar as such non-compliance is solely due to force majeure. This should be understood to mean any situation that can reasonably be considered to be beyond any human control, such as fire, natural disasters, weather conditions, a strike, etc.
- The Customer undertakes to submit any guidelines regarding the event, insofar as available, to Moodmaker in writing at the latest when the offer is signed. If Moodmaker needs additional information or assistance for the execution of its orders, the Customer will provide this to Moodmaker in writing on first request. The Customer also undertakes to keep Moodmaker informed of the content of the event.
- If the Customer breaks or cancels the agreement or if the agreement cannot go ahead due to his actions, the Customer owes Moodmaker compensation in the amount of:
i. 20% of the total amount of the order in case of cancellation 60 calendar days before the start of the event;
ii. 50% of the total amount of the order in case of cancellation 30 calendar days before the start of the event
iii. 80% of the total amount of the order in case of cancellation 14 calendar days before the start of the event.
iii. 100% of the total amount of the order in case of cancellation 7 calendar days before the start of the event.
- Moodmaker may quote the Customer, refer to it as Customer, use the name, logo, photos, video material, etc. in communication with its Customers or prospects (including mailings, website, brochures).
- The parties declare that in the event of a dispute they will make every effort to find an amicable solution and will always respect the necessary discretion. If no amicable solution is found, the disputes regarding the conclusion, validity, interpretation or implementation of this agreement will be settled exclusively and definitively by the courts of Ghent under the application of Belgian law.